All work on Lawndale roads, alley-ways, or in the public right-of-way requires an encroachment permit.
Minimum Requirements to Obtain an Encroachment Permit
- Sketch/Plans with a detailed description of work to be approved by the City Engineer.
- A City of Lawndale business license.
- Valid and applicable Contractor's State License.
- Valid liability insurance covering General Liability of at least $1,000,000 with the City additionally insured and named.
- Current Worker's Compensation Policy, $1,000,000.